Grape seed extract 18.65mg + Lycopene 5000 mcg +Ginseng 42.75 mg + Biotin + Calcium 22.75 mg +Iron 10.25 mg +Essential VIT.B1,B2,B3,B5,B6,B9,B12,A,C,E,D3+ Essential Mineral chromium, magnesium, iodine, copper zinc, selenium, molybdenum, Iglutamic acid, I-Lysine hydrochloride .
Indication and Usage:
- Protect against free radicals that damage cells.
- Used in treatment of cancer.
- Lowering high cholesterol levels.
- Improving the blood flow and reducing short-term memory loss.
- Help in formation of hemoglobin as well as bones.
- Treatment of allergies, heartburn.
- Green Tea Extract protects against oxidative cell damage from free radicals, prevent high insulin spikes .
- Ginseng is promoted as an adaptogen.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that may help protect cells from damage.
- Biotin is a coenzyme and it is also known as vitamin B, used for hepatitis, brittle nails, neuropathy.
- Biotin helps the body break down fats, carbohydrates, and other substances.